Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Modify of wicked avatar deck

just play few rounds with my friends with my wicked deck~it's not bad though,but the 1 annoying me is spell striker,i really dunno what so good abt this card though~direct attack? easy come out? but most of the time i found out that when i got magic in my grave,most of them r all already in the grave~when i got them in my hand,no magic in the grave~so most of the time i just get rid of them with hand destruction~x.X just thinking,why dun make most of the deck for junk synchro's target?all make to lvl2?
monster x19
The Wicked Avatar x2
E.hero hell brat x3
stone statue of the lamenting god x3
quick synchro x3
quiltbolt hedgehog x3
junk synchro x3
level stealler x2

magic x13
inferno reckless summon x3
cyclone x1
heavy storm x1
hurricane x1
pot of avarice x1
my body as a shield x3
hand destruction x2
card destruction x1

trap x8
holy barrier-mirror force x1
bottomless trap hole x2
transmigtion prophecy x1
gracefull revival x2
call of haunted x1
torrential tribute x1

i'll post the duel between me and my friend with this deck as soon as possible in my the other blogg~can u see? this deck mostly on sp summoning low atk monster,so i can use inferno reckless summon on them,so this deck is mostly give the 1st turn to opponent~hell brat,stone statue and quick synchro can sq summon really easy,1st turn avatar isn't a problem,just feel that 1st turn call up avatar is not that worth though~=D and 2 turns of no magic and traps,is a very broken effect~

No comments:

Post a Comment