Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Uria modify

remamber my uria burn deck?it work kinda well,but this time i dun think wanna make it to hybird anymore~ my friend also made a uria deck after me~dunno who gonna make a strong raviel deck to join my team? hahas,now my team mambers is just me and my sister~=)
monster x9
morphing jar x1
uria,lord of searing flames x2
critter x1
killer tomato x3
card gunner x1
spirit reaper x1

magic x11
cyclone x1
card destruction x1
magic planter x3
reasoning x1
shooting star bow-ceal x1
arms hole x2
monster reincarnation x2

trap x20
imperial custom x2
nightmare wheel x3
metal reflect slime x2
stronghole,the moving fortress x3
wall of revilling light x1
gravity bind x1
ordeal of the traveler x2
summon limit bind x2
anti spell fragrance x2
xing zhen hu x2

hahas~nvr think b4 shooting star bow will work on the deck when i 1st made it~lolx~i wonder 3 magic planter will be too much or not? coz i just use 2 in my original 1~nvr try out the deck yet~x.X

No comments:

Post a Comment