Thursday, June 24, 2010

king of destruction

well well guys~yuki is here again~(yea,my friend used to call me like that,sounds girlish) a conclusion on the previous post deck list-success!!!xD and opps,i didn't noticed that demise have been release bak to 2>< that also means my advance ritual demise deck can be back on stage~but too bad my cards for advance ritual demise are sold~cards like BEWD,queen of oblivion are all sold~so that deck is a past already...TT
although knowing demise is bak to 2,i still think demise 1 is enough for my garlandolf deck already~ since garandolf's efect already bursting almost all things up already~this deck's most weakness is still stardust,gotta think of a way to roll it up and eat~xD(stardust shushi any1~~??) so BOM is the most effective way to prevent stardust from countering me~just herald still abit annoyed~this deck is worth a try u know? =) and some1 ask why no advance ritual arts~eh hello,do u see any normal monster in my deck??xD and i think that advance ritual arts won't hlp much in this deck,but my advance demise is the diff story~
"When the blue sky turn into bloody red,by the power of the crescent moon,lead this world to it's destruction!! Awake from your deep sleep!! Garlandolf,king of destruction!"
just watch SNSD sing "tell me" in music bank from youtube~compare to wonder girls,SNSD sing and dance more better~and abt BEG,they're no.1 sexiest in korean singing band,especily Ga-in,her eyes make her look more hotter than any member in BEG~but i still prefer SNSD~~Go Go So Nyu Shi Dae!! Fight Fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment