Wednesday, November 11, 2009

that's me!!!

after seeing some1's blogg,i really very dissapointed....
the yugioh fun is gone in awhile...every1 just thinking of winnig...
so there comes alot of meta decks...LL,LL zombies,rescue cat synchorn,BF,light beats,dark beats etc....
every1 just thinking of sure win deck...so when i go to tournement,i just can see less deck types...
LL in the tournement for sure,next is BF,if not then rescue cats...that's really boring...
the main propose i creat alot of deck ideas is to full fill my own heart, another reason is because the decks i play with are all so boring,every1 the same...when go to pragin mall, just some decks appreas only...LL,light beats,BF,cat synchorns...=.="
alot of them,after winning just back stabb the losers, no advice,no suggestion no ntg...
when i see some other playing deformer,aliens or plants,i'm really happy~atlease they won't like pressing u to ground and hit u~the reason i play yubel again is because now honest owning, the only way to beat honest is to make them useless in the hand or straigh sent them to grave~
maybe some of the reader will think:"your talking is just wan to let ur self win" or something else,but this is my blogg,this is where i can release all my feelings~i can't stop u what u wan to write in ur blogg,or what u think,but i dun care! maybe all my creations are lame,think what as you like,if you dun feel comfortable to be friend with me then just leave,who cares? this is how i live,this is how i carry on my life,i'll use my way to creat my own style~i dun nid the ppl that always laugh at me,or bak stabbing me! leave and nvr come bak if you feel i'm lame~who needs you?
creative is always better than copy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment