Thursday, November 12, 2009

so happy after seeing some1's blogg

so happy today,i finally see some1 i hate drop to the nightmare hell!
i still remamber,how i met him n made friend with him~
and,how he become my enemy~
how he push me into the deep darkness,now he felt into the same place as me!
i won't let him stay in the dispare so easy~in this world,i'm gonna make him suffer! more than he gave me! i won't forget what he did to me,after been so many years,he still that kind of ppl!
now he get what he gave others! well done xue ni! i have to thank u for doing this to him,even u dun know who i m,hahaha!!
maybe u'll say i'm so childish,but if u know him,u'll be react like me also!
what's friends all abt?! what's the propose of being friends?! to buy them?! to hurt them?!
all the host of this guy,i can tell u all! i told u all be4,after get dumb by him,u all are in the same world! i won't pity u all,because u all wan to try!even how much i tell u don't!
a playboy also will fall into the dark,that's what i expect!
i'll make u suffer more than i do!K C Wai!hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment