Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the thing have finally come...

hmm,i dunno should i say this is a happy thing to me or should i be sad~my most precious sister finally have a boy friend~these few days she didn't contact me,not even on9 in msn...i wonder why so i ask her friends,they tell me abt that~
this is the most thing i fear the most...in my mind,once she have a boy friend,i'm not important to her any more eh? maybe i was wrong? or maybe i was right?
thinking in a positive way,she finally found some1 that can love her more than i do,she likes him,and he like her~what's the wrong with that,i can't be so selfish,i can't bind her always be wih me in her whole life~
but telling you that i'm not sad at all is just a lie...well, i'm lonely again...but that's not the thing i afraid of the most~if she gets a great life with happy endings like in the fairy tales,a lonely hell is the most worst place ever in this world,so i can't warp her up together with me in the hell~ everything will be so shiny in this creepy place if you got your happiness~ning,walk on the path you belive on,kor will always there for u~ i promise,after writing this post,kor will take over the hell and make it to a land cover with flowers~wish u all the best~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment