Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what can i do if you ignore??

well,this really makes me piss off...
i'm working as a part time counceller in my school~i've got a "patient" today,is a girl i know in my secondary school time(i dunno she transfer here too..=.=)~she came in with a very emo face,so i ask her why she look so sad~ she told me is all abt she get dump by her boy friend,that's why she's sad~i though this will be an easy case,but there's more deeper than i though...=.=
after i tell her to forget abt everything to start a new life,then only she tell me she've lost everything in that relation,included the purity of her self...(u know what i mean) she dun really trust me at all at the 1st time, the times wasted for abt 30mins be4 start the main chat...=.=
well,you know~when some1 really break down,he/she will really burst out everything happens be4,the things that he/she really regrets or blaming others~ but,what can i do...i just can comfort u,make u feel better~i'm not god! i told u be4,that guy is a well known play boy but u dun listen to what i said,then now u came here to complain to me?? i know now he get even worst...=.= but i dun have the right to stop him to be like that...when i say he is not real to u,u dun wan to trust me and saying me destroying his fame...then now u came to me and destroying his fame,who's fault? me? when scolding me is like a big fierce tiger roaring,now crying like an innocent sheep?? oh come on,if you take the advice at the 1st place u dun have to be here right now! even you lost ur purity to him is none of my buissness,i treat u as my friend,so i told u will be like this,but u dun wan to take the advice what can i do?
i know this post will abit boring and seems is just repeating the same thing all over and over again~ but the main thing i wanna deliver is ,
DO NOT IGNORE WHAT PEOPLE ADVICE! DO NOT TRY IF YOU ALREADY KNOW IS DANGER,IS NOT WORTH IT! DUN TREAT A RELATION AS A GAME!

2 comments:

  1. IMO as a good counselor it is not good to reveal your patient case because is an exposure of their privacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this 1 is really piss me off...=.=
    i didn't write out the chat i'm a good person d...=.=

    ReplyDelete